Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Floating Heads--OK, Axis, Here We Come!!

You know what we haven't done for awhile? Floating Heads!!

This time out--The Invaders!!

All right, 2 demerits for just plugging the generic John Romita Cap head there...and the generic Torch head. At least Subby is reacting to the scene!

Look--Bucky!!

Frank Robbins floating heads? BONUS!!

SPOILER ALERT: Namor wasn't doomed.

I probably shouldn't count this because of the hands...but we have so few floating heads covers. I'll let it slide.

And then we jump nearly 4 decades ahead...

Man, All-New Invaders was such a good series...

NEXT: We'll hop over to DC!

3 comments:

Martin Gray said...

I do love floating heads, almost as much as white borders. The message here seems to be that Roy Thomas split his team up far too often.

Warren JB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warren JB said...

I... I think there may be perspective issues with that first cover.

At least I hope there are.